More than a year after the introduction of the Telethon Open Access Policy, and we would like to take this opportunity to summarize the procedure to follow when submitting an original work of research supported by a grant from Telethon.
1. Before submitting the article: check the journal of choice’s OA policy
2. During the submission process select / request the most appropriate OA option
3. When the article is accepted, fill in the Mod-OA and send it, together with a copy of the manuscript or abstract, to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask Telethon to sponsor the OA fees (only if necessary, see above Step 2).
Communicate the publication as soon as possible to email@example.com
Details:1. Options to verify the policy of the magazine and the actions required of the author:
2. The journals can be divided into the following categories:
- 05/11/2012: UKPMC is changing to Europe Pubmed Central
- 13/07/2012: European Research Council renews its commitment to open access by joining Europe PubMed Central
Download all documents here: