HOW WE PROVIDE CARE FOR PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES:
- The Nemo (Neuromuscular Omnicenter) centres are a point of reference for patients and their families.
- Teams made up of specialists (including cardiologists, neurologists, pneumologists, orthopaedists and physiotherapists) can treat patients with diseases of various origin and seriousness.
- At the Nemo centre, patients and their families receive not just care but also psychological support. This is a major empowering service, providing people with the strength to manage disabilities.
- The physicians deploy their expertise to raise patient quality of life on an ongoing basis.
- Armed with the indications provided by the professionals staffing Nemo clinical centres, when patients return home they will have more means for tackling their difficulties, with greater awareness and a greater sense of independence.
The Nemo (Neuromuscular Omnicenter) clinical centres dedicate their attention to patients suffering from neuromuscular diseases. These centres were established in order to cater to all our patients’ needs, whether clinical or linked to assistance. Patients can rely on the services of a multi-disciplinary team specialised in diseases of this kind, whose members are ready to cater to all the special needs of patients.